We are selling our Landy! Check-out the selling page!
Our Land Rover Defender was born in 2002. It has a classic 5 cylinder Turbo engine. Which means it’s not that sensitive to bad diesel but already has quite a bit of electronics to make it work.
A few modifications were made to accommodate for a longer journey:
- Additional diesel tank
- A pop-up roof
- Interior that allows for cooking, eating and sleeping
- A roll cage for the worst case
- Solar panel with a dual battery system
- New suspension kit to handle the increased weight
- Gearbox Cooler
* I’ve never given a name to a car, so I think this is a working title 😀